Maidservants Outreach Manor (M.O.M.) is a 501c 3 tax exempt NonprofitIs broad-based community outreach organization, with a holistic approach to empower pregnant teenager and young mothers towards a more fulfilling life. MOM exist to give HOPE , break the chain of generational poverty and provide an opportunity for women who are pregnant.
MOM models emotional,mental,spiritual support to women facing pregnancy alone.
The women will have the opportunity to develop household management skills , finance skills and job skills. The women will develop Self-esteem, self-image and a positive outlook on life.
- Life skills and birthing classes
- Continuing education
- Instructional abstinence.
- Encourage placement for adoption as an option.
- Facilitate health care education for the well-being of parent and children.
- Teach Personal Responsibility: Building positive self-image and self -worth.
- Provide counseling (individual, group, family ) and case management
- Conduct follow-up services.